LCPRT Home Page
Fun For The Family
The Kids Zone
Camps & Clinics
Fitness & Exercise
Educational & Enrichment
Louisa County Aquatic Facility
Printable Registration Form
LCPRT Rewards Program
Meet The Staff
LINK to LCPRT Office
Leisure Times Brochure
For Your Information
Facilities & Parks
Associations & Organizations
County Home Page
Louisa Aquatic Facility
530 Industrial Drive
Louisa Virginia 23093
The Louisa County Aquatic Facility will be open the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend (May 28) through Labor Day Monday (September 5), with a reduced schedule after August 7 when the kids go back to school. Daily swim admission for Louisa residents may be purchased for $2.50 for ages 3 through 17 and all youth age 14 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult while at the facility. $3.50 daily swim admissions may be purchased for adults ages 18 through 59. Senior citizens ages 60 and older may purchase a daily swim pass of $2.50. Children 2 years of age and younger are free with a paying adult. Different rates apply for non-residents ($4.50 youth, $5.50 adults, $4.50 seniors).
Anyone who enters the facility, whether swimming or not, must pay the admission fee.
Louisa residents may purchase a 10-Visit Swim Pass for $18 for youth and seniors and $25 for adults.
One-Day Family Pass: $10 (good for one day admission of 2 adults and 2 youth).
Season Individual Pass: $40 Youth / $60 Adult / $40 Seniors.
Season Family Pass: $175 (good for daily admissions of 2 adults & 2 youth).
Season Parent/Child Pass: $90 (good for daily admissions of 1 adult & 1 youth).
All Season Passes must be purchased at the Parks & Recreation office and will only be sold until June 24, 2011.
All Louisa County Aquatic Facility Passes are non-transferable, non-refundable, and will expire on September 5, 2011.
Hours of operation:
Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 11:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m.
Saturdays from 11:30 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.
Wednesdays, June 15, 22 & 29: Pool Hours 11:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. for Gator Swim Meets
Fridays, June 17, 24 & July 1: Pool Hours 11:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. if needed for Gator Swim Meets rain dates.
Patrons must be completely out of the facility by the advertised closing time.
Louisa County Aquatic Facility telephone number is (540) 967-1085 and is located at 530 Industrial Drive, Louisa.
Louisa County Parks & Recreation reserves the right to refuse service and/or participation at events/programs/locations sponsored by the department for reasons of safety and/or conduct.
Louisa County Aquatic Facility Rules 2011
All patrons entering the pool facility must pay appropriate admission fee.
1. Bathing suit is required for all swimmers, including infants. No cut-offs or thongs permitted.
2. All youth 14 years of age and under must be accompanied by a paying adult 18 years of age or older to enter facility. Youth ages 6 years of age and under must be within arms reach of parent/guardian at all times.
3. Diaper-aged children must wear tight fitting rubber pants or bathing suit over diaper or a “little swimmer”.
4. To protect your health and that of other swimmers, you may not use the pool if you have an open wound or communicable disease (chicken pox, pink eye, poison ivy, etc.)
5. Patrons may not bring food and beverages into pool facility. All food/candy/drink is to be consumed in designated areas only.
6. No gum permitted on pool deck or in the water.
7. Keep a close eye on your belongings. Louisa County Parks and Recreation is NOT responsible for lost or stolen items.
8. Smoking is permitted only in designated areas outside the pool facility.
9. To prevent injuries, running and other dangerous activities are not permitted.
10. No diving from pool side. No doing 'flips' into the water.
11. Flotation devices, masks, snorkels, fins, or toys are permitted at lifeguard’s discretion.
12. Hourly adult swim is for adults 18 years of age and older.
13. No competitive breath-holding or prolonged underwater swimming permitted.
14. No foul or abusive language permitted.
15. No refunds due to inclement weather. Rain checks may be issued. Aquatic Supervisor/Assistant Pool Manager must make decision to issue rain checks.
16. Please shower before entering the pool.
17. Reminder: No alcoholic beverages are permitted on County property.
18. Aquatic staff is responsible for enforcing all pool rules; willful or repeated violators will be escorted from the premises.